Monday, January 28, 2013

Introduction


My name is Benjamin Dowton and this is my professional Blog, I am a Fitness enthusiast with a main focus on my strength and conditioning. I love helping people reach there full potential in the gym whether it be trianing a friend or a complete stranger. I am currently studing to become a Personal Trainer by completeing both Certificates III and IV through Fit College which are a national recognised training organisation through Fitness Australia.
 
I am currently employed at Samios Plumbing Supplies here in Toowoomba, I am in sales at the moment and just finished a certifacte III in Business Management through the company, I have also been doing Security work at local night clubs for extra money. In my spare time I play Football for the Toowoomba Rangers Rugby Union Team,
 
My aim is to complete my Personal Training course and then advance into Strength and Conditioning, with my goal of landing a career as a Strength and Conditioning Coach for high profile athletes. By hopefully forefilling my goals I hope I can change many poeple's lives along the way.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment